CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

**Peyton's Little Accident**

The day after Christmas Peyton tripped on our hardwood floor, he cried but didn't seem really hurt. We went to the Jazz game that night, and next day didn't use it much but seemed okay. I just figured maybe it got bruised, but there was no swelling or anything!! Then today he fell on it barely, and cried for a long time. So I decided to take him to the doctor, they did some x-rays and found out he broke both bones in his right arm. Poor little guy!!! I felt bad, for the last few days he has had a broken arm. So he got a cast today, and of course he had to have blue! We got out of the doctors office and he told us, "That was the coolest doctor." He actually likes the doctors, don't ask me why. He doesn't seem to mind the cast yet, but I know that will change! At least he is okay and it will heal good! I guess I can say I am just glad I took him in!!!

10 comments:

Hayley said...

Poor thing! I can't believe he didn't complain more! What a tough guy! And I'm envious of the kitchen stuff in the play room! I want all of that in pink for mine.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

ouch!! hopefully he won't need it on to long. sounds like you 3 had a good christmas. and your new pictures of him are so cute!!!

Heidi Kjar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Kjar said...

Hi Tracy & Courtney. I got to your blog from Hayley's. Just wanted to let you know I was here.:) The pictures of Peyton are so cute, I never see you guys so it was fun to see how big he is (and how CUTE). Take care, Heidi(Bell)Kjar
ps. I erased my other comment b/c I spelled Courtney name wrong, oops!

Hanne and Fam said...

Poor Peyton! The good thing is that little kids heal so fast! Rayden was able to take cast off 3 weeks after his accident so hopefully Peyton will too.

Heidi Kjar said...

I'm glad you are okay with me snooping on your blog! Thanks for the comment on mine- it will be fun to keep up with each other better. Hope to see you guys soon:).

Hiatts said...

I hope his arm is feeling better. Thanks for saving me the other day. He loved both of them. I owe you a big one.

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

I hope Peyton's arm is getting better. It looked like you guys had a good Christmas. What an amazing kitchen!!! I need one like that and maybe I'd enjoy cooking:)

Hayley said...

Okay, seriously...the lack of updates is killing me....

Hayley said...

Hey,
I just wanted to say thankyou for thinking of us tonight! You guys are such wonderful people. Also, I LOVE the sign you brought me. I was going to call you to order that one...so thanks for that too! I am repainting Adyson's room soon, and want to order something for that too. You are such a great friend!