CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

*Our Basement Pretty Much Complete*

Yes, I am still here, I have been really busy these last few weeks, basement, Christmas, everything!!! We are pretty much done with the basement, few things here and there, but we are loving it. Peyton loves his playroom, and I love my craftroom/office. I spend way too much time in it!! It has been nice though!!













My New Best Friend is my vinyl cutter. Tracy got it for me for Christmas, I have been making fun things, and doing lots for other people!!! Tracy has been so good to do so many things for me lately, even with his busy work schedule!! He did the whole basement himself, he did a great job!! He is the best husband, THANKS TRACE!!!!!

Yes Peyton picked out all his colors for his playroom, we had to have blue, orange, green, and red. It worried me at first, but it turned out fun!!

8 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

WOW! I can't imagine a whole room just to myself. The basement looks so cozy. What fun.

Hayley said...

It is even prettier in person! Travis ate a very large slice of banana cream pie tonight and said it is the best he's ever had. Now keep in mind that he has eaten a lot of banana cream pie. Thankyou.

Hanne and Fam said...

It looks awesome. I want to come see it! We will have to get the boys together to play.

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

it looks so nice!! how fun for your boy to have a playroom, my little guy needs one to, i got toys everywhere. haha yes the birds, i was in petsmart a few weeks ago to. and jake thought we should maybe get tayton one. i was like NO WAY they bite and are mean!!

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

Yeah!! I was so excited to see a new post and it was just what I was waiting for.Looks great!! I need to come over when I'm in Utah.

Kari said...

Courtney - your new addition is beautiful. I'm jealous of your fun craft room. Peyton did good on his choice of color. :)

Tara Thue said...

Wow! I loved your house before, and this is even better. I don't think I've seen Peyton since he was born...crazy!!! He is so big.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)