CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

TaGgEd

Thanks for the tag Becky, it was good for me to think of all these things!!

JOYS
***The Gospel
***Those lazy days where Peyton and I just play all day
***Taking Peyton to do new things, and seeing his excitement
***Those late night talks with Tracy-He is a great listener!!
***Traveling- Unforunately I don't do enough
***Exercising- It is a great stress reducer!
***Summer Bike Rides with my family
***Fun friend nights
***Photography & Crafts
***Shopping
FEARS
***Losing someone I love
***Never being around to see my kids grow up
***Never being the best parent I can be
***Regretting too many things
***Snakes
GOALS
***Start my own business when my kids get older
***Serve a mission with Tracy
***Provide more service to people around me
***Travel the world
***Go skiing more
***Get into really great shape
Current Obsessions
***Popcicles
***Fruit-Raspberrys especially
***Tennis- I feel like I want to play daily
***Being outside
***Last Comic Standing-I like that show
Random Suprising Facts
***I wash my bed sheets a lot, I love getting in a bed with clean sheets
***I hate scary movies!!! Seriously, I just want to get up and leave the room, sometimes I do!!

*I tag Hayley, Natalie, & Kari

3 comments:

Becky said...

Courtney, you are so fast! I love to read tags because I get to find out so many fun things about people!You are really one of the best people I know, my kids always tell me that too!

nattiesplace said...

Courtney, I had fun reading about you. Dumb question,how do I get tags on my blog? Do you just copy it down or make up your own?

Kari said...

Okay... I'll get going... Also, I have been wanting to get into Tennis so bad! I even got a cheap little racket to practice with - hot pink! Lagoon looked like fun - maybe Madi could handle it this year after all if Peyton did so well.