CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

**Roasting some Smarshmallows**

The other night we just had to roast (according to Peyton) Smarshmallows. We got a fire pit, which is really fun if you can handle the smell of bonfire all over your clothes. I think all kids just love fire, or maybe it's just Peyton, but if fire is involved he is wanting to watch. It was nice to have some warmth on these chilly nights. I really hope it's not just me praying for warm weather!!!!

7 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

How fun! We love doing fires in our pit too! At least you can go inside and change out of smelly clothes!

Hayley said...

I was just telling Trav the other day how much I wish we had a fire pit. I think we would use it nightly! Very cute!

Thanks for the vinyl. My mom loved it and it fit perfectly.

I hope I paid you enough.

Griffiths said...

How fun! I would love a fire pit. Of course I do hate it smelling up all your clothes and having to do everybody's laundry. Peyton looks so much like Tracy in that first picture, love the big cheese smile.

Megan said...

Looks like fun. I don't think we'll get do any roasting this summer, but hopefully when we get home!

Heidi Kjar said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the congrats on the boy. I hope he is as cute as yours:)....The fire pit looks so fun, I am so excited its summer!

Heidi Kjar said...

ps. nice job on my friend Joanna's pics of her little girl Myah- they turned out way cute!

Becky said...

Yeah, smarshmallows! My kids have decided they need a fire pit to roast also. Maybe after a few hundred times with the same question from Ethan, we'll give in! I've wanted a fire pit for a while and it just might be worth the effort in saving my sanity....!