CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our nice little getaway

Tracy and I went to Pheonix for a nice long weekend. I am sure as parents you realize how nice a little break is. It was 97 and so nice and sunny. We just hung out, ate great food, and went and watched the Suns, Spurs game. Tracy is a big Spurs fan. But the Suns killed the Spurs!! It was still fun though! It is always so nice to get back, I really missed Peyton, but it was a great little break! Sorry it was so relaxing I didn't even bring my camera!!

7 comments:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

fun, were going their in june but i'm afraid by then it's going to be way to freaking hot. and i'm sure it was a well deserved little trip for you to. :)

Hayley said...

I'm so jealous! I could use a getaway about now.

I have been getting loads of compliments on my pictures. Thanks so much for taking them!

Hanne and Fam said...

I would love to see the sun again! I'm jealous you got to enjoy it.

Megan said...

wow, that sounds really nice, especially with how cold it is today.

Griffiths said...

Everyone needs a little break from their children once in awhile. Too bad the Spurs lost, but otherwise Sounds like a fun weekend. You didn't have to drive any big catering trucks home did you? Remember when we did that?

Hiatts said...

Wow, I am way jealous, a break from the kids and the sun all in one trip. sounds like you had fun!!

Georgana Hall said...

hey girl! we need to catch up and go to lunch. it's been forever. i will call you later this week.