CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A much needed update!

It has been a crazy last few weeks. I am really happy it has warmed up, I just wish it would warm up for good! I really have been into photography lately. It is such a fun little hobby. I still have so much to learn, but I do have quite the cute little assistant, towards the end he is always telling me, "Mom your camera is driving me nuts."
But I know deep down somewhere he loves it!

I know what you are asking, "Is this a garbage can?" Yes it is. It turned into a fun picture though!


7 comments:

Hayley said...

Okay, I am so jealous of your camera! Someday I must have one! First, Lunch was great, thanks for the gossip. Second, I am in love with my vinyl, it is perfect. Third, I need more. You may have to come here and help me...would you mind doing that one day? I shall pay you..:)

Megan said...

Such awesome pictures. I am very envious. I really want a camera that good, however, I still don't think I'd get my pictures to turn out that good.

{Layla} said...

Wow you are an awesome photographer. I am just getting into photography and got an slr camera, but I haven't quite figured it out yet...I hope one day I can take pictures this good! =)

Hanne and Fam said...

I want your camera!! Your pics are so awesome. Lunch was too short so we have to get together again. Also we need to get Rayden and Peyton together. My week is full this week, what about next week for you?

Griffiths said...

Those are good pictures! You are so creative. I have always wanted to hire you to decorate my house, and now I want to hire you to take pictures of my kids!

Hiatts said...

ok, your pictures are awesome. I wish I had a camera like that!

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

those look so good! and yes you do have a cute little model!