CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

**We are sure gonna miss him**


Like so many of you, I really felt like I should pay tribute to President Hinckley. What a great man, and prophet he was. I will forever be grateful for his sweet spirit and love about him. I was talking to Peyton about it today, and it was crazy because he asked me "Is he happy." I couldn't help but tear up. I'm sure we all can say he is so happy right now. Being with his sweet wife and all his loved ones. I am so grateful for him strengthening my testimony. I know we are all going to miss him, but we all know that he is home and happy!

3 comments:

Simply Be Photo/Melissa said...

Yes we will all miss him! what a sweet tribute you wrote!

Hayley said...

Hey,
I don't know if the girls are going tonight or not. My family is doing a dinner to begin our fast for Travis so I called Ashley and told her I couldn't go. Sorry, I really was excited to go out. Have you figured out when your surgery is?

Hiatts said...

Hey, Thanks for taking my kids yesterday. they ended up having to do a root canal and I didn't get home until 6:30. you are the greatest neighbor!!! I owe you a ton. thanks again!

Kristi