CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

**Halloween Fun**



Peyton just had to be a pirate! So I found the Jack Sparrow costume. Everyone kept saying "oh your a pirate," and he would say, "No, Jack Sparrow." He had lots of fun, we just went around the neighborhood and to grandma and grandpa's Houses! It was the first year he really enjoyed it!! And of course we had to go show everyone at Tracy's work!!! Especially the "Hola's" in at work. He calls the hispanic workers, "The Hola's." We had lots of fun!!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

He was a cute little pirate! Are you going to Tai Pan on the 10th? I am bummed because I can't come, I wish I could though! I'm glad you guys had a happy day!

Hanne and Fam said...

He was the best Capt. Jack ever! He was seriously extremely cute.

The Jones Family said...

Very cute! I bet it is nice being able to finally enjoy fun holidays like this with him. I still can't believe he is so big!